VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Oh god

Fantastic, I've always loved VG, their Halo script is the best I think. But I've seen all your animations and am very glad with what I see. Just amazing, awesome job!

Canvas Canvas

Love it

Absolutely loved it. It speaks of an artists soul. I find that without the inspiration of love, all my creativity and writing is hollow but with love it is just vibrant. You speak for all the artists in the world.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

What a twist!

Hehe, sorry, bad joke. But awesome as usual you wonderfully sexy British god :3

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Bug found

It keeps restarting at random times on me so i can't get through a whole game without having it start over on me. Please fic

Pico's High School Pico's High School

Doom flash backs

Good game, like I said, Doom flash backs which is awesome. Love the classic first person shooters like this. Maybe re-do with some real 3D stuff, that'd be awesome :D

Newgrounds: Retaliation Newgrounds: Retaliation

Fun but very laggy

I played the first level and the controls are super laggy. It is still a fun game, just hard to kill things when you have to press a button and wait a minute for the character to react.

Die Die Die Die Die Die

I did it!

Totally just put it on my HTC and can't wait wait for someone to call me! XD

Thanks TBM! I love you!

Camera Selfportrait Camera Selfportrait

This looks amazing!

I did a grid based self portrait back in high school but it turned out horrible. But this is just beautiful sir, I love it! Wanna teach me your wonderful skills? :3

MikeS responds:

NEVAR.

An Octopus An Octopus

Is it fliping me the bird.....

Seriously, it looks pissed and like its flipping me off. I'm sorry for eating your relatives on rice with sea weed! I might, maybe, not really, stop, I swear, sort of! Dx

redminus responds:

He's got it in for you.... I'm sorry, I didn't want to say anything, but it's better that you know.

Dentist Love Dentist Love

Lord of the rings?

Cause thats all I can think of when I see it.
Very good too, btw. I couldn't do anything closer to this.