A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Bug found

It keeps restarting at random times on me so i can't get through a whole game without having it start over on me. Please fic

Pico's High School Pico's High School

Doom flash backs

Good game, like I said, Doom flash backs which is awesome. Love the classic first person shooters like this. Maybe re-do with some real 3D stuff, that'd be awesome :D

Newgrounds: Retaliation Newgrounds: Retaliation

Fun but very laggy

I played the first level and the controls are super laggy. It is still a fun game, just hard to kill things when you have to press a button and wait a minute for the character to react.

The Chaos Reactor The Chaos Reactor

Enjoyable

Sucked about five minutes from my life but it was well worth it. Plus, it's exploding atom, violence and science. What more do you want?

grainsalt responds:

Really pleased you enjoyed it .. But to be honest I will have to use that phrase for a game at some point "It's exploding violence and science!".

Key Smasher Key Smasher

Oddly fun

I think my inner caveman is what loved it honestly XD Fun time killer

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

Awesome awesome awesome!!

It lives up to all the other games you've made! I love the laser gun andthe fact he is like a big hero! Fantastic job sir :3

Saints Row Saints Row

AMAZING!

It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me laugh again! You did an amazing job and I am pleased :]

Lare responds:

I aim to please.

Ban That Flup! 2 Ban That Flup! 2

The Newgrounds Journal says.....

"This game has Tom and fahggggzzzzz, simply brilliant and hammer-tastic."

:D

Manly-Chicken responds:

Tom is a faaaaaahg!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

fun but only one complaint

I don't like paying to level up my pokemon. I get that it helps make it challenging but it makes it really different from the real game. Still awesome, I've already got like 10 pokemon and two of them at their final evolution. Aside from the money thing, great game and great time killer.

PRIOR PRIOR

Personal thought so it really doesn't matter

Game play, great, controls were slightly lagged but still bareable. My only problem with it was the ending. I get down stairs and it's just over. Took me like five minutes and it was just over. Very dissapointing. Maybe having a continuation or if there are alternate ending to save just before you get to the point of no return, or so to speak. Aside from the ending, still good and fun.