VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Oh god

Fantastic, I've always loved VG, their Halo script is the best I think. But I've seen all your animations and am very glad with what I see. Just amazing, awesome job!

Canvas Canvas

Love it

Absolutely loved it. It speaks of an artists soul. I find that without the inspiration of love, all my creativity and writing is hollow but with love it is just vibrant. You speak for all the artists in the world.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

What a twist!

Hehe, sorry, bad joke. But awesome as usual you wonderfully sexy British god :3

1984 South 87th Avenue 1984 South 87th Avenue

Seriously?

Some random person sent you a voicemail like this? Who the hell did you piss off?

Figure it out and piss them off again! >:3

Naruto Chase 4 the Tails Naruto Chase 4 the Tails

few things bugging me

Has a lot of potential but needs some sort of sound. Voices, music, sound effects, anything. Without sound it is boring. And also, your spelling and grammar is horrible. I find the short text language annoying as hell, so if you're going to type out the words or whatever, please spell it right and full-ly. Not 2 for two, or dat for that.

Tyler the Socialist Dog Tyler the Socialist Dog

Obama?!

It's Obama if he were a doggie :D Only this doggie is super cute, Obama is not.

Btw, not for either socialists or capatalists, I enjoy the middle ground but this toon made me think of our socialist president.

Totaled Totaled

Awww, you made me cry

Sort of the shit went down with my ex and me, expect I lefthim and he moved on really quickly. So yeah, this made me cry but i loved how the fight represented the situation, very cool.

Siblings Untitled 04 Siblings Untitled 04

ABOUT TIME! Dx

I've totally been stalking your website waiting for something new to appear upon your page.

And this one made me question my sexuality...yeah....thats how awesome it was.

Thank you sir! :D

Purged Purged

Amazing, simply amazing

I may be looking too deep into something that isn't there but after watching it again I see the angel who has sinned. An angel that has wronged which represents the apple. The apple taughts it like a bad dream. It screams in the angels ear 'see me, see what you've done.' The angel cried out, longing for forgivness and finally receives it after seeing it's error.

Again, may have looked too deeply into it but its what I do :D

Empty Inside (Preview) Empty Inside (Preview)

O.O

BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! D<

kidding, i swear, I do like it. I really like the lyrics. Considering going pro mayhaps?